Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shower Yourself With Malaysian Mango

This morning I took a shower with my Malaysian Mango shower gel and my skin literally felt as soft as a babies skin.  Let me tell you why.  Our shower gels are enriched with shea butter, vitamin D and healthy antioxidants. Simple indulgences!

A gently cleansing, sensual later with healing aloe vera and moisturizing oils.  It also includes a Soul Purpose exclusive antioxidant blend of Acai berry, Oregon grape, red wine and green tea extracts to protect, moisturize and soften the skin. We have included the FDA recommended daily allowance for Vitamin D that is vegan, bio-active, and supportive in the prevention of breast and prostate cancer in people of color. This product is paraben free and 100% vegetarian and is not tested on animals.

Every shower can be a journey of the senses with Soul Purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your thoughts. Please share!