Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mango Brown Sugar Scrub.....A Sweet Experience...

I have used Soul Purpose bath and body products on my skin, exclusively, for the last 5 years and I must say that my skin is so soft and silky.  My favorite products to use are the sugar scrubs, the brown sugar scrub, especially.

The first time I used the Ghanaian Brown Sugar scrub, I fell in love with it.  My skin felt like butter and after I got out of the shower, I really didn't have to use any lotion or shea butter afterwards.  These scrubs are great for exfoliating and moisturizing dead, dry skin.

Recently, I was asked to try the new Mango and Brown Sugar scrub and OMG, this was a sweet experience.  The scrub made my skin once again feel as smooth as silk and the aroma that filled the air in my bathroom as so sweet and fruity. Just imagine fresh sweet mangoes with brown sugar. The smell made my mouth water!  It's aromatherapy and exfoliation all at the same time.

I have used Soul Purpose products on my skin on a consistent basis, and I must say that my skin is radiant, soft and smooth.  I recommend to anyone reading this blog to try the new Mango and Brown Sugar scrub and take your spa experience to the next level.  Your skin will feel pampered, exfoliated, moisturized and loved!

Click on the picture to order your scrub today!


Live, Laugh, and Pamper Yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your thoughts. Please share!