Wednesday, August 7, 2019

What is Aromatherapy?

    
Peace and blessings Beautiful People!

Essential Oils by Aroma360

It has been a long time since I have post on my blog.  I have been upgrading my knowledge and skills in aromatherapy so that I can better serve my clients.  I have learned so much along this journey of studying essential oils and aromatherapy.

First, I will explain what an essential oil is for those who may not know or have never used essential oils.  An essential oil is the volatile liquid that is extracted through distillation from from the seed, root, bark, stem, leaf, fruit, flower, resin or wood of a plant. Essential oils are not like vegetable oils or carrier oils, they are actually molecules that have many therapeutic properties.

As aromatherapists, we use these precious oils to help facilitate the wellness of your mind, body and soul.  I love aromatherapy because it supports the whole person.  It is a holistic way to support your everyday wellness needs.  Aromatherapy is considered a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) and has been around for thousands of years.

Some of the benefits of aromatherapy with essential oils are:

  • Can improve sleep quality
  • Manage pain
  • Reduce stress, agitation and anxiety
  • Relieves headaches and migraines
  • Improve digestion
  • Fights bacteria, viruses and fungus
  • Boost immunity
These are just a few of the benefits of using aromatherapy.  There is almost an essential oil for every body system that you want to support.  I love the many different ways that these oils can be used in our everyday life.  The best way to use aromatherapy is inhalation by diffusing.  They can also be used in a bath, DIY sprays, you can clean your home with the oils, make your own blends and body care products.  The list really goes on and on. 

If you would like to schedule a free 15 minute consultation with me to set up your personalized aromatherapy support plan, please email me at lifestylechanger9@gmail.com I look forward to assisting you with your aromatherapy needs.

Thank you for reading,

DeNise Renee Muhammad
Your Aromatherapist

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your thoughts. Please share!